Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine Projects in National Park Communities
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on July 31, 2004, following a public comment period held between April 2, 2004 and May 3, 2004.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until July 30, 2009.
Statement of Project (October 1 to December 31, 2008)
Alberta (4 projects)
- 08-02-46192 MCSR - Smith, new well and septic tank, #14 Lake Edith
- 08-02-46190 Parks Canada Whistlers Water line Installation
Jasper National Park of Canada
- 08-02-46247 MCSR - Parks Canada Transfer Station Water Tank Installation
- 08-02-44261 Lake Louise - Fibre Optic Line Installation
British Columbia (1 project)
- 08-02-44262 Field - Wireless Internet Service
Manitoba (11 projects)
- 08-02-59368 Cottage addition - Block 60, Lot 1
- 08-02-59367 11'x16' cottage addition - 92 3rd St. South
- 08-02-59366 8'x16' cottage addition and rotate existing structure - 4 1st St. South
- 08-02-59365 Construct new cottage - 70 2nd St. South
- 08-02-59364 Construct new cottage, shed, remove trees and update sewer and water - 214 Ta-wa-pit Dr.
- 08-02-59363 Renovate cottage, construct 8'x20' storage shed - 159 Crocus St.
- 08-02-59362 Construct new cottage - #12 1st South.
- 08-02-59361 8' Cottage addition - 35, 4th St. N.
- 08-02-59360 Addition - 125 Ta-wa-pit Dr.
- 08-02-59359 Relocation of storage sheds - 124 Wasagaming Dr.
- 08-02-59358 Construct new cottage - 136 Wasagaming Dr.
- Date modified: