Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine Projects in National Park Communities
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on July 31, 2004, following a public comment period held between April 2, 2004 and May 3, 2004.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until July 30, 2009.
Statement of Project (January 1 to March 31, 2007)
Alberta (3 projects)
- 07-02-29620 Harvey, lease replacement, Block 14 Lot 20
- 07-02-29619 Evergreen Foundation electric utility corridor
- 07-02-24689 Municipality ofJasper New Medical Clinic
Saskatchewan (6 projects)
- 07-02-31690 Sasktel Telephone Cable, Prince Albert National Park
- 07-02-30981 1558 Loon - New cabin, deck and shed
- 07-02-30979 1533 Heron - New cabin, deck and shed
- 07-02-30977 1551 Chickadee - New cabin, deck and shed
- 07-02-30974 1526 Loon - Cabin removal
- 07-02-30972 1507 Nighthawk - New cabin, deck and shed
- Date modified: