Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine Projects in National Park Communities
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on July 31, 2004, following a public comment period held between April 2, 2004 and May 3, 2004.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until July 30, 2009.
Statement of Project (January 1 to March 31, 2006)
Alberta (8 projects)
- 06-02-19154 Cairns, septic tank and water line replacement, #10 Lake Edith
- 06-02-19163 Lease replacement, Zaffino, 300 Willow Ave., Block 32 Lots 17&18
- 06-02-19161 Lease replacement, Henderson, 721 Patricia St., Block 24 Lot 4
- 06-02-19158 Parks Canada, replacement of waterline - HWY 16/Old Fort Point rd
- 06-02-19155 Municipality of Jasper, gas line installation at wastewater treatment plant
- 06-02-19150 Parks Canada, installation of 2 information kiosks
- 06-02-19076 Residential redevelopment, Loftus, Block 35 Lot 15
- 06-02-19071 Eady/Rimmer, house construction, 1 Cabin Creek Dr.
Saskatchewan (6 projects)
- Date modified: