Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine Projects in National Park Communities
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on July 31, 2004, following a public comment period held between April 2, 2004 and May 3, 2004.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until July 30, 2009.
Statement of Project (January 1 to March 31, 2005)
Alberta (6 projects)
- 05-02-9575 Bradford/Coleman house renovations, 714 Tonquin St.
- 05-02-9283 Jabs, construction of 2 stall parking pad, 818 Tonquin St.
- 05-02-11523 Mountain Park Co-op Lease Replacement
- 05-02-9872 Lake Louise Helipad Fuel Shed Installation
- 05-02-9574 Pocahontas Bungalows balcony footing and upright replacement
Waterton Lakes National Park of Canada
- 05-02-15894 Building Permit to infill Courtyard
Saskatchewan (10 projects)
- 05-02-9077 1591 Chickadee Cabin replacement
- 05-02-9075 1543 Chickadee Cabin Relocation
- 05-02-10786 1543 Chickadee - Cabin Relocation
- 05-02-10778 1591 Chickadee - New Cabin Construction
- 05-02-10774 1531 Loon - New Cabin Construction
- 05-02-10773 1529 Grebe - New Shed/Washroom
- 05-02-10772 1524 Mallard - New Cabin Construction
- 05-02-10769 1569 Eagle - New Cabin Construction
- 05-02-10768 1532 Owl - New Cabin Construction
- 05-02-10767 1516 Chickadee - New Cabin Construction
- Date modified: