Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine Projects in National Park Communities
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on July 31, 2004, following a public comment period held between April 2, 2004 and May 3, 2004.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until July 30, 2009.
Statement of Project (October 1 to December 31, 2004)
Alberta (13 projects)
- 04-02-9573 Bowen - Jasper Concrete Building Addition
- 04-02-9282 Whistlers Inn Lease Replacement
- 04-02-7495 Campbell garage replacement, 820 Patricia St.
- 04-02-7494 Korogonas house construction, 402 Pine Ave.
- 04-02-7064 Construction of RV Parking Lot, Sleepy Hollow Rd.
- 04-02-7063 Installation of aboveground, double walled fuel tank
- 04-02-7061 Installation of summer seasonal waterline
- 04-02-7060 Jasper the Bear Park
- 04-02-7059 Venchiarutti house construction, 810 Geikie St.
- 04-02-7058 Wesbrook/Ball House Renovations, 208 Turret St.
- 04-02-7055 Administration building drainage upgrades
- 04-02-7052 Poco Campground Potable Water System Upgrades
- 04-02-8136 Supernet - Fibre Optics Cable
Saskatchewan (8 projects)
- 04-02-9081 1552 finch Cabin construction
- 04-02-9080 1523 loon cabin construction
- 04-02-9079 1529 Heron Cabin replacement
- 04-02-9078 1578 chickadee Cabin replacement
- 04-02-9076 1521Eagle Cabin relocation
- 04-02-9074 1547 Loon Cabin Replacement
- 04-02-10781 1578 Chickadee - New Cabin Construction
- 04-02-10777 1529 Heron - New Cabin Construction
- Date modified: