Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine Projects in National Park Communities
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on July 31, 2004, following a public comment period held between April 2, 2004 and May 3, 2004.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until July 30, 2009.
Statement of Project (April 1 to June 30, 2004)
Alberta (6 projects)
Waterton Lakes National Park of Canada
- 04-02-8326 Buried Water Line - 103 Cameron Falls Dr.
- 04-02-8318 Buried Power Line - 310 Evergreen Ave.
- 04-02-8317 Building Addition and Roof Replacement - Pizza of Waterton
- 04-02-8316 Deck Replacement - 132 Evergreen Ave.
- 04-02-8289 Pine Beetle Interpretive Exhibit
- 04-02-8285 Construct New Garage - 111 Mount View
- Date modified: