Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Harbour Maintenance Re-Dredging and Disposal at Sea of Dredged Sediments in Prince Edward Island
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on December 17, 2010, following a public comment period held between October 6, 2010 and November 4, 2010.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Environment Canada and Fisheries and Oceans Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until December 17, 2015.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (April 1 to June 30, 2011)
Prince Edward Island (6 projects)
- 11-02-64781 Class Screening, Harbour Maintenance Redredging - Covehead, Prince Edward Island
- 11-02-64783 Class Screening, Harbour Maintenance Redredging - Launching Pond, Prince Edward Island
- 11-02-64771 Class Screening, Harbour Maintenance Redredging - Malpeque Cove, Prince Edward Island
North Lake Harbour
- 11-02-64773 Class Screening, Harbour Maintenance Redredging - North Lake, Prince Edward Island
- 11-02-64784 Class Screening, Harbour Maintenance Redredging - Skinner's Pond, Prince Edward Island
- 11-02-64782 Class Screening, Harbour Maintenance Redredging - West Point, Prince Edward Island
- Date modified: