Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
The Installation, Operation, Expansion, Modification, Removal, and/or Decommissioning of Aboveground Storage Tank Systems (Petroleum or Allied Petroleum Products)
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on February 26, 2010, following a public comment period held between January 8, 2010 and February 6, 2010.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until February 26, 2015.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (all projects)
Newfoundland and Labrador (3 projects)
- 12-02-67264 Carbonear Waste Oil Tank Upgrade
- 12-02-67293 Petty Harbour Waste Oil Tank Upgrade
St. John's Harbour
- 12-02-68057 Canadina Coast Guard New Furnance Oil Tank Installation at Southside Base
Nova Scotia (2 projects)
- 11-02-65740 Class Screening - Decommissioning of waste oil storage system - Cheticamp Point, Nova Scotia
- 12-02-68058 Decommissioning of a Waste Oil Storage System - Little Harbour (Shelburne), Nova Scotia
Prince Edward Island (5 projects)
- 11-02-65739 Class Screening - Decommissioning of waste oil storage system - Murray River, PEI
- 10-02-56765 Installation of 4546L steel double-walled aboveground storage tanks at Souris SAR Station
- 10-02-56763 Installation of 1000L steel double-walled aboveground storage tanks at Souris SAR Station
- Date modified: