Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine Projects in National Park Communities (Re-declaration)
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on August 11, 2009, following a public comment period held between July 20, 2009 and August 3, 2009.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until July 30, 2014.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (October 1 to December 31, 2011)
Alberta (7 projects)
- 11-02-66712 Town of Banff - Operations compound greenhouse
- 11-02-66711 Brewster gondola pumphouse License of Occupation
- 11-02-66710 Demolition and reconstruction of accessory building, 230 Muskrat Street
Jasper National Park of Canada
- 11-02-65670 Pine Bungalows, Replacement of 8 Cabins and Septic Tank
- 11-02-65669 Brabbins, #12 Lake Edith, Replacement of Garage/Storage Building
- 11-02-65668 Patricia Lake Bungalows, Water Tower Replacement
- 11-02-65163 Lake Louise Recreation Centre Rink Roof
British Columbia (1 project)
- 11-02-65473 Yoho Park Teahouse Renovation Project
Saskatchewan (4 projects)
- Date modified: