Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Minor Remediation Projects - Maritimes & Gulf Regions
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on November 29, 2008, following a public comment period held between July 25, 2008 and August 25, 2008.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until November 29, 2013.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (July 1 to September 30, 2010)
New Brunswick (1 project)
- 10-02-63181 Saint Andrew's (North Point) Install of new 30' engineered tower and new foundation
Nova Scotia (8 projects)
- 10-02-56750 Lighthouse soil remediation project at Betty's Island LL 495
- 10-02-56749 Lighthouse soil remediation project at Ile Haute LL 164
East Ironbound Island
- 10-02-56748 Lighthouse soil remediation project at East Ironbound Island LL 469
Grand Passage Lighthouse Cove
- 10-02-56751 Lighthouse soil remediation project at Grand Passage LL 221
- 10-02-56747 Lighthouse soil remediation project at Henry Island LL 881
- 10-02-63180 Port Mouton Remediation LL 396
- 10-02-56752 Lighthouse soil remediation project at Schafners Point LL 210
- 10-02-56753 Lighthouse soil remediation project at Victoria Beach LL 203
- Date modified: