Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Fixed Aids to Navigation - Maritimes Region
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on August 2, 2008, following a public comment period held between May 28, 2008 and June 27, 2008.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada and Transport Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until August 2, 2018.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (April 1 to June 30, 2011)
New Brunswick (2 projects)
- 11-02-62058 Bas Cap Pele Wharf - install tower on concrete block
- 11-02-62061 Blacks Harbour Inner - new swing pole installation
Nova Scotia (2 projects)
- 11-02-62060 Dingwall Harbour Inner and Outter Breakwater - bolting tower to breakwater rocks
- 11-02-62059 Little River Inner Breakwater - bolting tower to breakwater rocks
Prince Edward Island (1 project)
- 11-02-62384 Howards Cove Breakwater - bolt tower to breakwater rocks
- Date modified: