Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Fixed Aids to Navigation - Maritimes Region
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on August 2, 2008, following a public comment period held between May 28, 2008 and June 27, 2008.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada and Transport Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until August 2, 2018.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (October 1 to December 31, 2009)
New Brunswick (1 project)
White Horse Islet
- 09-02-52175 White Horse Islet placement of a new engineered steel tower on old foundation
Nova Scotia (16 projects)
- 09-02-52188 Canso Harbour front and rear range steel tower installation on new foundation
- 09-02-52186 Egg island tower replacement
- 09-02-52181 Feltzen South solarization and new pipe pole installation on breakwater
- 09-02-52185 Hubbards Cove solarization and steel tower installation
- 09-02-52180 Hunts Landing steel tower installation
- 09-02-52178 Ingomar Wharf solarization and installation of a new pipe pole on existing breakwater
- 09-02-52174 Inverness harbour front and rear range installation of new steel towers
- 09-02-52184 New Harbour pipe pole installation on existing breakwater
- 09-02-52190 Pomquet Island refurbished lighthouse
Port La Tour
- 09-02-52177 Port la Tour solarisation and installation of a new pipe pole on an existing breakwater
- 09-02-52189 Port Malcolm front and rear range main light change
- 09-02-52179 Port Mouton Inner Harbuor solarization and new swing pole installation
Three Top Island
- 09-02-52187 Three top island - new engineered steel tower on new foundation
Upper Port La Tour
- 09-02-52176 Upper Port La Tour installation and solarisation of a new swing ploe on existing wharf
- 09-02-52183 Western Shore Inner solarization and pipe pole installation on existing breakwater
- 09-02-52182 Western Shore Breakwater solarization and pipe pole installation
Prince Edward Island (1 project)
- 09-02-52191 Indian Head tower solarization
- Date modified: