Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Fixed Aids to Navigation - Pacific Region
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on January 16, 2007, following a public comment period held between August 9, 2006 and September 18, 2006.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until January 16, 2012.
Statement of Project (July 1 to September 30, 2011)
British Columbia (7 projects)
- 11-02-66673 Beacon Refurbishment at Deadman Islets (LL 129)
- 11-02-66683 Helicopter Pad Construction at Hippa Island (LL 807.4)
- 11-02-66682 Beacon Replacement at Cape St James (LL 770)
- 11-02-66322 Monks Islets LL 123.0 Replacement (Minor Shore Light)
- 11-02-66685 Beacon Replacement at Colliery Range Rear (LL 443)
- 11-02-66684 Beacon Replacement at Colliery Range Front (LL 442)
- 11-02-66674 Beacon Replacement at Boat Basin (UL 5075.1)
- Date modified: