Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Fixed Aids to Navigation - Pacific Region
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on January 16, 2007, following a public comment period held between August 9, 2006 and September 18, 2006.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until January 16, 2012.
Statement of Project (April 1 to June 30, 2011)
British Columbia (12 projects)
- 11-02-66669 Beacon Replacement at Beaumont Island (LL 604)
- 11-02-66681 Beacon Refurbishment at Blow Reefs (LL 609.9)
- 11-02-66668 Beacon Replacement at Crescent Beach Daybeacon #13 (UL 5217.7)
- 11-02-66664 Beacon Refurbishment at Cyril Rock (LL 470)
- 11-02-66670 Beacon Replacement at Hyndmann Reefs (LL 614)
- 11-02-66671 Beacon Refurbishment at Legace Point (LL 637.3)
- 11-02-66672 Beacon Refurbishment at Legge Point (LL 639)
- 11-02-66665 Beacon Replacement at Port Mann Training Dyke Lower (LL 369)
- 11-02-66663 Beacon Refurbishment at Richard Rock (LL 144)
- 11-02-66667 Beacon Replacement at Salmon Arm Inner (LL 43)
- 11-02-66666 Beacon Replacement at Sunny Island (LL 595)
- 11-02-66599 Installing Beacon LL 641.5 Tolmie Channel Sector
- Date modified: