Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Disposal of Fish Offal at Sea in Newfoundland and Labrador
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on March 31, 2007, following a public comment period held between April 12, 2006 and May 12, 2006.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Environment Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until March 31, 2012.
Statement of Project (January 1 to March 31, 2011)
Newfoundland and Labrador (9 projects)
- 11-02-61868 Fish Waste Disposal - Anchor Point - 2011
- 11-02-61865 Fish Waste Disposal - Brigus - 2011
- 11-02-61876 Fish Waste Disposal - Dover - 2011
- 11-02-61866 Fish Waste Disposal - Fogo - 2011
Joe Batt's Arm
- 11-02-61867 Fish Waste Disposal - Joe Batt's Arm - 2011
- 11-02-61869 Fish Waste Disposal - Long Cove - 2011
- 11-02-61871 Fish Waste Disposal - St. Lawrence - 2011
- 11-02-61873 Fish Waste Disposal - Twillingate - 2011
- 11-02-61872 Fish Waste Disposal - Valleyfield - 2011
- Date modified: