Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Disposal of Fish Offal at Sea in Newfoundland and Labrador
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on March 31, 2007, following a public comment period held between April 12, 2006 and May 12, 2006.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Environment Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until March 31, 2012.
Statement of Project (April 1 to June 30, 2008)
Newfoundland and Labrador (16 projects)
- 08-02-42859 Fish Waste Disposal - Aquaforte - 2008
- 08-02-42860 Fish Waste Disposal - Baie Verte - 2008
- 08-02-42862 Fish Waste Disposal - Conche - 2008
- 08-02-42851 Fish Waste Disposal - Cox's Cove - 2008
- 08-02-42861 Fish Waste Disposal - Happy Adventure - 2008
- 08-02-42863 Fish Waste Disposal - Hickman's Harbour - 2008
- 08-02-42864 Fish waste Disposal - Jackson's Arm - 2008
- 08-02-42855 Fish Waste Disposal - La Scie - 2008
- 08-02-42856 Fish Waste Disposal - New Harbour - 2008
- 08-02-42858 Fish Waste Disposal - Port Union - 2008
- 08-02-42857 Fish Waste Disposal - Postville - 2008
- 08-02-42865 Fish Waste Disposal - Salvage - 2008
- 08-02-42854 Fish Waste Disposal - Seldom - 2008
- 08-02-42867 Fish Waste Disposal - St. Lawrence - 2008
- 08-02-42866 Fish Waste Disposal - St. Lewis - 2008
- 08-02-42852 Fish Waste Disposal - Witless Bay - 2008
- Date modified: