Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Disposal of Fish Offal at Sea in Newfoundland and Labrador
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on March 31, 2007, following a public comment period held between April 12, 2006 and May 12, 2006.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Environment Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until March 31, 2012.
Statement of Project (January 1 to March 31, 2007)
Newfoundland and Labrador (9 projects)
- 07-02-32605 Fish Waste Disposal - Cartwright - 2007
- 07-02-32616 Fish Waste Disposal - Herring Neck - 2007
- 07-02-32602 Fish Waste Disposal - L'Anse au Loup - 2007
- 07-02-32606 Fish Waste Disposal - Long Cove - 2007
- 07-02-32604 Fish Waste Disposal - Mary's Harbour - 2007
- 07-02-32603 Fish Waste Disposal - Pinsent's Arm - 2007
- 07-02-32615 Fish Waste Disposal - St. Anthony - 2007
- 07-02-32614 Fish Waste Disposal - Triton - 2007
- 07-02-32613 Fish Waste Disposal - Twillingate - 2007
- Date modified: