Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine Projects within the Town of Banff and Proximate Outlying Areas (Revised)
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on September 3, 2003, following a public comment period held between June 30, 2003 and July 27, 2003.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until September 2, 2013.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (July 1 to September 30, 2007)
Alberta (12 projects)
- 07-02-36174 Town of Banff, municipal. 120 Hawk Ave. Geo-Technical
- 07-02-36173 Town of Banff: Municipal. New sidewalk on Bigorn St.
- 07-02-36172 Town of Banff, commercial. Middle Springs. Installation of underground cablevision lines,
- 07-02-36171 Town of Banff, commercial. Beaver St. Installation of underground cablevision lines.
- 07-02-36170 Town of Banff, residential. 141 Kootenay Ave. Single family dwelling.
- 07-02-36169 Town of Banff, Municipal. Banff Centre. Sewer Line Repair
- 07-02-36167 Town of Banff, residential. 141B Kootenay Ave. Single family house
- 07-02-36166 Town of Banff, residential. 505 Buffalo St. Single family residence.
- 07-02-36165 Town of Banff, commercial. Industrial Compound. Installation underground telephone lines
- 07-02-36164 Town of Banff, municipal. Geo-Technical Investigation at Beaver Street parking lot
- 07-02-36162 Town of Banff: Muskrat-Caribou Alley. Transformer Replacement
- 07-02-36161 Town of Banff; Residential: 141 Kootenay Avenue. Geo-technical investigation.
- Date modified: